FokusTrad collaborators guarantee
1. High certified studies in the field of translations (acknowledged degree).
2. Knowledge of the legal and technical terminology.
3. Linguistic coverage.
4. Certification documents attesting to the linguistic skills and to the capacity as translator/interpreter duly authorised by the Ministry of Justice (under Law number 178/1997, subsequently amended and completed).
5. Are familiar with equipment and procedures used in the simultaneous and consecutive interpreting.
6. Know and apply the international standards in simultaneous and consecutive interpreting, including the professional standards and rules of conduct.
7. If one of the interpreters/translators becomes unavailable during the period of service provision, for health-related resons or for other force majeure reasons, FokusTrad shall replace them with interpreters/translators having similar qualification and experience.
FokusTrad lays emphasis on the monitoring process of the quality of translation services rendered (including self-reviewing, reviewing, correcting and performing the final check) and on the managing of the information and materials received from the Beneficiary.
TYPE OF TRANSLATIONS
Technical, legal, commercial, etc.
Translating, proofreading, desktop publishing and notarising.
Languages from/into which translations and interpretations are performed
Albanian, Arabic, Bosnian, Belgian, Bulgarian, Czech, Chinese, Korean, Croatian, Danish, English, Estonian, Finnish, Flemish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Ivrit, Japanese, Hindi, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Hungarian, Dutch, Persan, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovene, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.
EXECUTION AND DELIVERY DEADLINES
- 1– 10 pages: one business day from the the order;
- 11 – 30 pages: third business day from the order;
- 31 – 100 pages: fifth business day from the order;
- over 100 pages: tenth business day from the order.
E.g. An order is made on 06.05.2010, at 11.00 o’clock, it is delivered by FokusTrad the next day (if business day) by 11.00 o’clock.
The above-mentioned deadlines are with reference to the work rate of one translator and to a page comprising 1,500 characters without spaces (in order to calculate the number of characters the Word Count in Microsoft Office shall be used).
For the purpose of guaranteeing a high level of terminological consistency, it is recommended that each translation be carried out, to the extent possible, by one translator. In event of emergencies, large documents may be translated within very short periods of time by dividing the document concerned between several translators. If a project is divided into several segments and sent for execution purposes to several translators, the terminological uniformity and the consistency of translating recurrent terms is ensured, since our translators are in close connection. The recipe for the success of such a translation is internal communication.
Execution and delivery deadlines are understood from of the receipt date of the document sent for translation purposes by the Beneficiary to the delivery date of the translated and notarised document to the Beneficiary. Non-business days and bank holidays are excluded. According to the Labour Code, business days are 8-hour days.
If you would like to shape your corporate communication by adding more power and lasting gloss, then select FokusTrad Translation Studio. Our offer contains a whole spectrum of professional translation and interpreting services at prices without competition
Contact us now to overcome together the language barrier!